JEREMIE analysis is uploaded and can be accessed through the download section of the Home page or directly from this linkContinue reading а>
Software Group (the Company), a leading global specialized IT vendor for delivery channel solutions for microfinance institutions, credit unions, and banks, has joined forces with BlackPeak Capital and PostScriptum Ventures in order to support its ongoing global expansion strategy. BlackPeak Capital, a co-investment growth equity fund focused together with PostScriptum Ventures, a venture capital group, have acquired a minority stake in Software Group.
BlackPeak Capital and PostScriptum Ventures aim to support the company’s further global expansion, building on what already is an impressive market position. The financial inclusion industry is now trying to facilitate and secure some 3 billion unbanked people world-wide and Software Group is a leading solution provider serving the needs of the global microfinance industry.Continue reading а>
Astral Holidays International announced the acquisition of a minority stake via a capital increase in the Company by BlackPeak Capital and GlobeCap Investment.Continue reading а>
Key highlights of 2015:
- Circa EUR 840 million of loan and equity investment portfolio, translating into a leverage ratio of 2.4 for each EUR of public funds contributed through the JEREMIE Initiative;
- More than 9000 individual SME financing operations supported;
- Absorption of JHF funds close to 100%;
- The disbursement pace under the First Loss Portfolio Guarantee Instrument (FLPG) led to an utilisation level of approximately 94% as of 31st of December 2015. A total of 5,010 loans for approximately EUR 340 million were extended under the product;
- The activity under the Product Risk Sharing Loan (PRSL) further accelerated with 3,814 loans being extended for a total of EUR 474 million or 100% utilisation;
- 180 innovative start-ups supported on aggregate by the two accelerator & seed funds; more than 600 new jobs have been created in government priority sectors such as ICT, Software & Hardware, Health Tech and Engineering;
- 20 risk capital deals in early and expansion stage deals made by the Risk Capital and two Co-Investment Funds, 7 of which were made only in the first half of 2015 and 8 in the second half.
BULPROS and BlackPeak Capital announced the acquisition of a minority stake via a capital increase in the Company by BlackPeak Capital and a private German individual investor.
“BULPROS will use the resources to develop further its presence and business relations in the Eastern and Western European markets and to strengthen its position in the US,” said Ivaylo Slavov from the company. The company intends to expand its portfolio by offering new services in the IT and BPO segment. In addition, BULPROS is planning a number of acquisitions in both in Western Europe and the US to strеnghten its client relationship base and in South Eastern Europe to expand its access to top talent.Continue reading а>
BlackPeak Capital, a co-investment growth equity fund focused on investing in high-growth Bulgarian companies with leadership positions on the global and domestic markets, together with the China–CEE Fund, a fund established by China Exim Bank in partnership with other institutional investors from the CEE region, focused on identifying and partnering with dynamic businesses, have acquired a minority share in Walltopia Ltd. This is the first investment of the China-CEE Fund in Bulgaria and one of the six investments completed by BlackPeak Capital since its launch in 2014.Continue reading а>